- The First Congregational Church will hold a Blood Drive at 4 p.m. in its Fellowship Room.
Also, FCC will host its Weekly Volleyball Night at 7 p.m. in Jordan Hall.
- There are three town government meetings at Town Hall Monday night:
The Board of Selectmen will meet at 7:30 p.m. in Room 105 of the Town Hall.
The Economic Development Committee is meeting at 7 p.m. in Room 019.
The Open Space Committee is meeting at 7:30 p.m. in Room 014.
- The Holliston High Drama Spotlight Awards are being held at 6:30 p.m. in the HHS auditorium.
- At Holliston High, National Honor Society portfolios are due in Mrs. Miracle's room by June 13.
- The Class of 2013 trip to Hampton Beach is June 21. Class dues must be paid and forms are outside Ms. Schermerhorn's room. The trip is $15 and all slips must be in by June 17.