5 Things You Need to Know Today: June 4
Congratulations to the Holliston High Class of 2012, and good luck in your next steps.
1. Holliston High held its graduation ceremony Sunday night. Check out our photos from the event.
2. The Holliston Pantry Shelf is asking for donations during its "Stock our Shelves" campaign. Check out their list of requested items to see how you can help.
3. The Board of Selectmen meet in room 108 of the Town Hall today at 7:30 p.m.
4. If you like reading, head to the library today at 11 a.m. for Morning Book Club where new members are welcome. This week's book is "The Paris Wife" by Paula McLain.
5. Our newsletter brings you the latest news straight to your email inbox. Click the link to subscribe and get Patched in.