5 Things You Need to Know Today: June 5
Looking for some free coffee this morning? Pejamajo's promotion can get you your morning fix on the house.
1. Pejamajo Cafe is offering free coffee today for those who buy one of their new crepes. Stop by anytime today and grab a crepe to pick up your free cup of joe.
2. Have you been to Berry Bon Bon yet? Check out our post on what Holliston's new frozen yogurt shop has to offer.
3. The Board of Assessors meet at 8 a.m. in room 105 of the Town Hall today.
4. The VFW will host their weekly Zumba class at 7:30 p.m. today. The class is free for new attendees and $10 for returning dancers.
5. Follow us on Facebook by clicking the "like" button at the top of the page, join our online community and become part of the conversation happening there.