5 Things You Need to Know Today: March 17
Stop by the High School today for some dodgeball to benefit the Miller School playground.
1. A dodgeball tournament to benefit the Miller School playground starts today at Holliston High beginning at 9 a.m. for elementary school students, 11 a.m. for Middle School students and 2 p.m. for High School students.
2. Parents looking to enroll their children in The Prana Center's summer camp can stop by the yoga studio tomorrow. During the summer acting camp, kids will work with a team of actors and directors to put on a play.
3. Kat Suwalski, a Holliston native, has started a class through Keefe Technical School designed to help kids lose weight through the art of hula-hooping. Check out her website for all the details.
4. We will crown the winner of the Reader's Choice poll today at 9 a.m. Check back today to see who the winner is.
5. Do you have an opinion to share? We want to hear it! Become a blogger for Patch and have your voice heard.