5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 1
Get the whole family in shape at family fitness night at the Placentino School.
1. The Placentino School will host Family Fitness night at 6:30 p.m. The event is aimed at showing the whole family how to get in shape in a fun environment.
2. In this week's Readers' Choice poll, we are asking where the best place to get Mother's Day brunch is. Cast your vote and have your voice heard.
3. The varsity lacrosse team heads to Dover-Sherborn High to take on the Raiders for a 3:45 p.m. start.
4. A book fair at the Adams Middle School starts at 8 a.m. today. The sale promises to have your favorite titles to get a jump start on your summer reading.
5. Business owners: have you claimed your listing on Patch yet? Check out our video on how you can take advantage of our free tools for small businesses.