5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 21
If you've ever wondered how town politics work, head to the Board of Selectmen meeting at 8 p.m. today.
1. The Board of Selectmen meet in room 105 of the Town Hall today at 8 p.m.
2. Police requested a MedFlight helicopter last night after a motorcycle crash on Summer Street. Our post has some initial details and will be updated as information becomes available.
3. The boys' varsity baseball team heads to Medway today to take on the Mustangs for a 4 p.m. start.
4. The Holliston Sportsman's Association hosts Junior Rifle Club today for kids looking to improve their marksmanship and learn about gun safety.
5. "Like" us on Facebook, join our online community and become part of the conversation happening there.