5 Things You Need to Know Today: May 29
Learn how to save a life at a CPR class with the Fire Department today.
1. Those signed up for the Fire Department's CPR class can head to the station at 6 p.m. today. If you're interested in learning to save a life, check out the Fire Department's website to sign up for their June class.
2. The Finance Committee and Board of Assessors meet in room 105 of the Town Hall today at 7:30 p.m. and 8 a.m. respectively.
3. Did you go to the Memorial Day parade yesterday? Check out our photos from the event.
4. The VFW will host a Zumba class at 7:30 p.m. today for a price of $10. If it's your first time attending, the class is free.
5. "Like" us on Facebook, join our online community and become a part of the conversation happening there.