Firefighters Battle Oak Street Blaze
Faulty heating equipment caused a fire on Oak Street in Holliston Friday afternoon.
The owners of an Oak Street home were not home when the the heating equipment in their basement caught fire Friday afternoon, Holliston Fire Chief, Michael Cassidy said.
Every available ladder truck and fire engine responded to the scene to help battle the flames which one Firefighter described as "fast and furious."
There were no human injuries as a result of the fire but the home's two cats were killed in the blaze, Cassidy said.