Let's Go Bowling!
Ditch the kids and hit the lanes at PiNZ in Milford.
Moms, you've been chasing the kids around all day, so the last thing you want to do with your free time is run around some more. So how about taking up a sport in which you're sitting down 75 percent of the time? And the other 25 percent, you're only giving minimal effort.
The "sport" I'm describing is bowling and one of the finest establishments in which to hit the lanes is just a short drive away in Milford. Every Wednesday, PiNZ hosts Ladies Night from 7—11:30 p.m. For just $7 each, you and your friends (assuming they're over 18) can get unlimited bowling, free shoe rentals, unlimited laser tag and a $5 play card.
And if you're hungry for a bite, there's always the Blue Dog Sports Bar and Grille.
If you're into bowling, where are you going to find a better deal than that?