Ideally, you should stock up on whatever you need before New Year's Day. You don't want to have to miss the second half of the Rose Bowl to run out and snag the egg nog you neglected to pick up earlier in the week.
But with all the craziness and confusion of the holiday season, it's easy to lose track. And, of course, some of you partied a bit too hard last night, so making sure there is an adequate supply of potato chips took a back seat. That is, until you realize you don't have any and your father-in-law is complaining about the dearth of snacks.
Then what do you do?
Never fear. Patch has you covered. Whether you need chips, dip, holiday cards, gas or even some place to eat, we've compiled a working list of places open on New Year's Day:
- Bazel's, 4:00 p.m. — 10:00 p.m.
- Jing's Garden, 11:30 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.
- Table Top Pizza, 12:00 p.m. — 10:00 p.m.
- Casey's Crossing, 11:00 a.m. — 11:00 p.m.
- Country Liquors, 12:00 p.m. — 8:00 p.m.
- CVS Pharmacy, 8:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.
- Fiske's General Store, 9:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m.
- Holliston Mobil Mart, 6:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- Dunkin' Donuts, 5:00 a.m. — 11:00 p.m.
- Holliston Grill, 6:30 a.m. — 2:00 p.m.
- Village Stationery & Gift Shoppe, 8:00 a.m. — 6:00 p.m.
- Country Farms, 6:00 a.m. — 10:00 p.m.