Invite a friend
TMA’s Government Talent Management Summit
Protecting the American people from terrorist threats, promoting economic prosperity and ensuring the financial security of the United States, assuring the safety, efficacy and security of drugs, biological products & medical devices – the missions of federal agencies are as vital as ever. Yet federal employees have become targets of public criticism.
Politicians often speak of “federal bureaucrats” who are overpaid – disregarding the education, experience and significant responsibilities of federal civilian workers – and call for reductions in government spending (and by default, the federal workforce). Against this backdrop, it could become difficult to attract top talent to federal service.
By portraying the government as bloated and underperforming, critics have also hurt the morale of current employees. In this type of environment how can federal leaders still attract, develop and retain a world-class workforce? As the economic climate improves, how will the government compete against the private sector for coveted talent?
Who Will Attend?
- Chief Human Capital Officers
- Chief Learning Officers
- Chief Information Officers
- Chief Budget Officers
- Chief Performance Officers
- Performance Improvement Officers
- Directors of HR
- Directors of Human Capital Management/Human Capital Planning
- Directors of Recruitment & Retention
- Directors of Diversity & Inclusion
- Directors of Workforce Planning/Workforce Strategy
- Directors of Workforce Development/Civilian Workforce Development
- Directors of Training
- Workforce and Career Development Officers
- Management and Program Analysts
- Chiefs of Strategic Planning Analysis
- HR Specialists
Download the brochure for full session details!
Register Now & Save!