Invite a friend
A dynamic blend of Yoga and Pilates into a single core-building class. Pilates offers a functional approach to strength and flexibility training with exercises created to strengthen abdominal and back muscles while developing pelvic stability and abdominal control. Yoga encourages mindful breathing, concentration, and centering while fostering strength and flexibility through yoga postures. A strong foundation of basic poses (names, safe alignment, positioning) is essential prior to taking this class. Drop-ins welcome.
More About Absolute Yoga
Absolute Yoga provides Yoga and Yoga-Pilates instruction to new and experienced students of all ages and abilities. The center is spacious and bright featuring a wide variety of classes to choose from. Classes for families including prenatal yoga and Itsy-Bitsy Yoga are available.
Other events here
- Sundays 8am Vinyasa Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Strength & Flexibility 1 Sundays Weekly on Sundays, 9:30 am–10:30 am
- Sundays 4pm Vinyasa Yoga Weekly on Sundays, 4:00 pm–5:00 pm
- Plus Size Yoga Session Ends 6/23/13 Weekly on Sundays, 5:30 pm–7:00 pm
- Yoga Nidra for Stress Relief 5/27/13 Mon, May 27, 7:30 pm–8:45 pm
- Basic Yoga Mondays Weekly on Mondays, 7:35 pm–8:35 pm
- Lunchtime Yoga Tuesdays & Fridays ends 6/18/13 Weekly on Tuesdays and Fridays, 12:00 pm–1:00 pm
- Wednesdays Baby IBY Session Ends 6/26/13 Weekly on Wednesdays, 11:15 am–12:15 pm
- Wednesday Prenatal Yoga Session Ends 6/19/13 Weekly on Wednesdays, 4:30 pm–5:30 pm
- Wednesday Vinyasa Yoga Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:15 pm–7:20 pm