1. Vote for Your Favorites: ends on Friday so get your votes in now for your favorite business in Holliston and Hopkinton. Many categories only have a few votes so far so tell your friends.
2. Jack's Abby Beers in Holliston: Tomorrow is round two in series of Thursday Night Beer Tastings. Stop by between 5:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. to try one of the six different brews from Jack's Abby Brewery in Framingham.
3. Halfway to St. Patrick's Day: in Holliston is getting ready for their Halfway to St. Patrick's Day celebration next month. Look forward to Irish specials the week of the Sept. 17.
4. HPTA School Representatives Needed: If you are interested in learning more about the School Council and the open positions and/or submitting your name as a candidate, please contact Lee Burns at email@example.com by Aug. 24. Also, visit the HPTAOnline website for detailed information, such as what the duties include and what positions are open for each school: http://www.hptaonline.com/2012/08/school-council-openings-for-2012-2013/
5. Moms and Tots Playgroup: is starting a new season of Moms & Tots. We meet Tuesday mornings from 9:30 a.m. to 11 a.m. This group is open to all moms of children, birth through preschool age. It is an open playgroup time, where the moms hang out and relax while the kids play. A fee of $10 is charged for the fall session, and $15 for the winter/spring. (It works out to about $1 per meeting). Registration is requested mainly due to space limitations. Please register at firstname.lastname@example.org.