1. The deadline to apply for a scholarship through the Holliston PTSA is today. Visit their website to nominate a senior who is looking to continue their education.
2. Looking for some exercise? The is hosting a Zumba class for local residents at 12:30 p.m. for a $3 fee.
3. If you have an interest in knitting, check out , a class at where you can learn the basics of making clothing items by hand.
4. The boys and girls varsity track teams face off against Hopkinton High today with both Hillers teams coming to Holliston for a 3:45 p.m. start.
5. Do you follow us on Twitter? It's a great way to get all the news and breaking events in Holliston.