1. Some residents are reporting their lawn signs, which advocate for the passing of an upcoming measure regulating solar farms, are going missing. Tell us in the comments if yours has been taken or call Holliston Police at 508-429-1212.
2. The varsity track team will travel to compete against Dover-Sherborn in an away meet today for a 3:30 p.m. start.
3. The , a singing group based out of the , meets today at 9 a.m. No previous experience or training is required to join.
4. The Holliston Sportsmen's Association hosts at 7 p.m. today where youngsters can learn the basics of gun safety and marksmanship.
5. Do you "like" us on Facebook? Its a great way to stay on top of the latest news and happenings in Holliston.