1. This week our top story way about the temporary closing of Baypath Humane Society. We spoke to a veterinarian from Main Street Animal Services Hospital about the virus that several dogs had caught.
2. We featured two polls this week, both about issues affecting other communities across the state. On Wednesday we asked: Do you support the MBTA cuts? Yesterday we asked how you felt about the phrase “under god” in the Pledge of Allegiance.
3. This week a third candidate for town government announced his campaign. Ken Weismantel took out nomination papers for his bid to hold onto his seat on the Planning Board.
4. This week we put together a video of local people saying what Valentine’s Day means to them. It’s short and if you haven’t seen it, it’s worth checking out.
5. A second local business story that got a lot of conversation this week was Review This: Colella’s Supermarket. Did you review the supermarket yet? Several people had great things to say on it’s listing.