On Monday, Nov. 12 we observe Veterans Day, a national holiday established in 1926 to honor men and women who have served in the military. Here's a quick round-up of what's open and closed in Holliston and Hopkinton.
If you know of more businesses that are open or closed, help out your fellow neighbors by leaving the info in the comments.
- Public Schools
- Town Offices (state and federal offices also closed)
- Public Libraries
- Post offices
- Most banks will be closed to observe the holiday
- Convenience Stores
- Liquor stores
- Retail stores (check with your local retailers first)
- Both the MBTA and the commuter rail will operate on a regular weekday schedule. THE RIDE Service will operate on a Sunday schedule.
- Trash and recycling pickup will be delayed by one day