Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. A for HHS art teacher Doug Lack brought in more than $10,000 in support Saturday. Check back later in the day for a video with an interview from the beloved educator.
2. The meets today at 8 a.m. in the .
3. Martha DeWolf, a former Bullard Memorial Farm Association board member, submitted an yesterday on why she thinks a solar array there would damage the site's history.
4. Both the boys and girls basketball teams take on Millis High today with the girls traveling to face the Mohawks and the boys hosting the team at home.
5. The forecast is predicting a relatively warm day today with temperatures in the mid-forties and sun in the predicted throughout the afternoon.