Our weekday morning column, 5 Things You Need to Know, provides you with information that can help you plan your day and give you some fodder for water cooler conversations.
1. The will be hosting a at today. The class teaches women assault avoidance and the basics of physical defense.
2. Juniors looking to improve their firearm safety and marksmanship can head to the for target shooting and instruction on rifle operation. The class begins at 7 p.m.
3. at is designed to keep you in shape with a class that is half yoga, half singing and dancing. The weekly class starts Mondays at 3:45 p.m.
4. John Paltrineri, owner of shared his thoughts on the Holliston community, and his history with his store in .
5. The weather tomorrow looks sunny and relatively warm, with highs around 37 degrees.