1. The Planning Board meets at 7 p.m. today where a decision could be reached on the controversial Bullard Farm solar plant.
2. This week, Patch asks our readers where the is. Our list is short, so feel free to leave us some suggestions in the comments section.
3. hosts today where kids can stop in starting at 8 a.m. to jump on trampolines, climb ropes and enjoy some music for an $8 entry fee.
4. hosts today where kids can get their hands on a variety of different percussion instruments. The music starts at 12:30 p.m.
5. Have something to say? We want your opinion. on Patch and have your voice heard.