1. A dodgeball tournament to benefit the Miller School playground starts today at beginning at 9 a.m. for elementary school students, 11 a.m. for Middle School students and 2 p.m. for High School students.
2. Parents looking to enroll their children in 's summer camp can stop by the yoga studio tomorrow. During the , kids will work with a team of actors and directors to put on a play.
3. Kat Suwalski, a Holliston native, has started a class through Keefe Technical School designed to help kids lose weight through the art of hula-hooping. Check out her website for all the details.
4. We will crown the winner of the poll today at 9 a.m. Check back today to see who the winner is.
5. Do you have an opinion to share? We want to hear it! Become a blogger for Patch and have your voice heard.