1. is hosting live music. Bill McGoldrick and Pamela Stiebler will be covering rock classics starting at 8 p.m.
2. Today is the second day of Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat. You can buy tickets at Fiske's General Store or Coffee Haven.
3. A charity on Sunday will bring in artists from around New England. If you are looking for a truly unique Holliday gift, the fair starts at 9 a.m.
4. The High School cheerleaders are for the first time in 13 years. They compete at Shrewsbury High Sunday at 4 p.m.
5. The forecast for this weekend looks sunny but windy. With temperatures near freezing at times, be sure to bundle up.