- will host open gym for boys in grades 2-8 at 7 p.m.
- According to weather.com, the forecast is partly cloudy with a high of 84 degrees, a low of 61 and a 10 percent chance of rain.
- The paintings of Holliston artist David Bastille will be on display at through the end of August.
- The recently began a initiative to build a stronger relationship between the children of Holliston and its police force.
When children see a police officer in town this summer, they can wave "hello," at which point the officer will stop to chat. Children who thank the officer for protecting residents of Holliston will receive a gift coupon for an ice cream from .
The program, said VFW Commander Bob Lindsey, is designed to have children learn to respect the police and lose any fear of them.
- As posted on its website, the will host the from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Sept. 18.
The event is free of charge with a rain date of Sept. 26.
The Historical Society is also looking for vendors to set up booths during the fair. Interested vendors can find futher information and fill out an application online.
Vendors can also contact Sheila Adams at 508-429-4876 or the Historical Society at 508 429-5795.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something