- The will hold a Blood Drive at 4 p.m. in its Fellowship Room.
Also, will host its Weekly Volleyball Night at 7 p.m. in Jordan Hall.
- There are three town government meetings at Town Hall Monday night:
The will meet at 7:30 p.m. in Room 105 of the Town Hall.
The Economic Development Committee is meeting at 7 p.m. in Room 019.
The Open Space Committee is meeting at 7:30 p.m. in Room 014.
- The Drama Spotlight Awards are being held at 6:30 p.m. in the HHS auditorium.
- At , National Honor Society portfolios are due in Mrs. Miracle's room by June 13.
- The Class of 2013 trip to Hampton Beach is June 21. Class dues must be paid and forms are outside Ms. Schermerhorn's room. The trip is $15 and all slips must be in by June 17.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something