Here is the warrant and Finance Committee report. This is a summary of the key issues:
- Article 1: Pay bills from prior years
- Article 4: Transfer $400,000 into the stabilization fund
- Article 6: Public auction to dispose of surplus equipment
- Article 7: Raise over $1 million for capital expenditures
- Article 9: Acquire a conservation restriction on two parcels of land comprising of approximately 111 acres owned by the Bullard Memorial Farm Association.
- Article 13: Authorize selectmen to seek special legislation to pass an act authorizing the town of Holliston to establish a ride.