- Holliston's Tri-Valley League Majors Division (ages 14-16) baseball teams will face off in the regular-season finale at 7 p.m. (Editor's Note: NOT at 5:30 p.m. as stated in the video supplement) at .
- Looking for a new house? Here are .
- According to weather.com's forecast, Sunday will be partly cloudy with a high of 86 degrees, a low of 63 with a 10 percent chance of early-morning rain.
- The first in a weekly Monday series of will be held at 6 p.m. on July 11.
Kids three years old and up can participate in 50-meter, 100-meter, 200-meter and 400-meter races and a 4x100-meter relay.
The costs is $1 to participate. Registration starts at 5:30 p.m. and the races start at 6 p.m. Ribbons will be awarded to the top three finishers in each race.
The weekly races will take place on Mondays until Aug. 8.
For more information, contact Paul Mangan at 508-429-1533, or Mike Tyman at 508-429-1215.
- The American Cancer Society will sponsor a BODYCOMBAT Benefit Class at 6:15 p.m. on Friday, July 22 at the.
Doors will open at 5:45 p.m. and class will start 30 minutes later.
BODYCOMBAT is a cardiovascular program that incorporates karate, boxing, taekwondo, Tai Chi, Kung Fu and Muay Thai.
The event will be held in honor of Julie Greenwood Faucett, who died of cancer 10 years ago. Attendees are asked to make a minimum donation of $10 either online or by cash or check at the class.
All proceeds will go to the American Cancer Society.
Contact Jennifer Lynn Verbeek at JLVerbeek@gmail.com for more information.