Finding unique entertainment around town can be a challenge over Labor Day weekend. However, if you branch out up to Marlborough there is plenty of fun and great food.
The Grecian Festival will run all weekend at Saints Anargyroi Greek Orthodox Church with food and live entertainment.
A few of the highlights from the weekend will be:
- Lamb Kebab, a Gyro station and Baklava
- Greek Pride Hellenic Dance Troupe 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Singer Dimitra Aristidou, Enosis Band, Argiris Siopis, Clarinet - 5 to 10 p.m.
- Sons & Daughters of Alexander the Great Greek Dance Group - 4:30 PM
- Ted Chingris Band - 5 to 10 p.m.
The festival runs from noon to 10 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday and until 6 p.m. on Monday. There is free admission to this event that will run rain or shine.