Abbey Villa S.C.
Abbey Villa S.C. is a soccer club based in Hopkinton, MA that offers soccer training and competition for both boys and girls. They teach the "Total Football" possession soccer style of play, which fosters their main goal of player development. The club's satellites are in North Grafton, Newton, Uxbridge, Shrewsbury and Ashland, though the main training field is in Hopkinton on Hayden Rowe St. Home games are held at the Lancaster Citizens Bank Field.
Club team tryouts are held in each June. Registration information and additional details are available on the club's website. Club team training and competition is available to players aged 8-18. Youth Academy is offered for boys and girls aged 6-9. Villa Soccer Mini's is offered for children aged 3-6 years old. Abbey Villa Soccer Club occasionally holds free clinics. All prospective players are welcome to try out a training session before making any commitment.
- Hours: Practice and game schedules vary.
- Contact email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Founding Date: 2002
- What makes this community special?: All of our players...they're great! The camaraderie is evident.
- Membership info: http://abbeyvillasoccer.com/register/academy/
- Class Schedule Link: abbeyvillasoccer.com/training/academy/
- Sports played: Soccer
- Schedule [link]: abbeyvillasoccer.com/training/spring/
- Home stadium/field: TRAINING: Cornell's Field, 229 Hayden Rowe St., Hopkinton, MA ~+~ GAMES: Citizens Bank Fields at Progin Park (Massachusetts Youth Soccer Association), 512 Old Union Turnpike, Lancaster, MA
- What types of athletes are good fits for this league?: All levels of soccer players are accepted. Nobody is turned away. Our focus is player development, so if your son or daughter wants to improve their soccer skills, then look no further -- AVSC is the club for you!
- Number of teams: 28
- Teams: http://abbeyvillasoccer.com/teams/all-teams/