Colella's Supermarket is a full-service grocery store featuring fresh produce, delicious baked goods, a coffee shop and meat, deli and liquor departments. Colella's supermarket was founded in 1945 by Daniel E. Colella and has served the Hopkinton community for over 65 years. The staff is friendly and helpful and more than eager to help carry groceries from the store to waiting vehicles.
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 7am - 9pm; Sat, 8am - 9pm; Sun, 8:30am - 9pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: 1945
- Payments accepted: American Express, Cash, Debit Card, EBT/Food Stamps, MasterCard, Personal Check, Store Credit Card, Visa
- Products: Grocery, produce, bakery, meat & deli, coffee shop, wine & liquor.
- General services: Eat-in, Phone orders, Take-out
- Specialties: meat & deli, produce, baked-goods.
- ATM: Yes
- Parking: Free lot
- What makes this community special?: The people.
- Grocery services: Bakery on premises, Bank, Beer, Butcher, Cheese shop, Coffee Shop, Spirits, Wine
- Firewood: Yes
- Ice: Yes
- Propane: No