Edward Hopkins School
Located behind Hopkinton High School, this elementary school for children in fourth and fifth grade is set back from Hayden Rowe Street, nearly hidden by the surrounding woods. Athletic fields, basketball courts and a playground are located adjacent to the attractive brick facility. The school's dedicated absentee call-in line is 508-435-0312.
- Fax: 508-435-0314
- Hours: Mon - Fri, 8:55am - 3:10pm
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Number of students: 550
- Public/Private: Public
- Accreditation/licenses: Accredited by New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- Student-to-teacher ratio: 13-to-1
- Parking: Free lot
- Number of faculty: 43
- How engaged is the school with the community?: Students are encouraged to be involved with organizations such as Project Just Because, Bay Path Humane Society and the American Cancer Society.
- Grade levels: Fourth and fifth
- Special education: Yes
- Features: Cafeteria, Library, Sports facilities